Federal Government IT Service Management Best Practices by ITG
ITG’s primary corporate objective in Government IT Service Management (ITSM) is to provide computer services and support where integrated computer-based systems are vital to effective information processing.
ITG provides installation and warranty service for hundreds of thousands of computer systems across U.S. Government agencies and Prime contracting partners. In support of these activities, ITG maintains over 1,230 locations in the United States and 130 countries worldwide. ITG is uniquely qualified to provide reliable, high quality system installation and maintenance services with over 11,000 available field engineers and technicians.
“In accordance with U.S. Government network access and security requirements, ITG provides applicable cleared personnel for the duration of the deployments.”
Effective ITSM Best Practices for the Government require:
- Technological knowledge of products including parts, lifecycle, features, and limitations
- Qualified and trained personnel to deliver services and efficiently identify and resolve incidents
- Responsive Help Desk staff to immediately respond to customers
- Expansive geographic support to rapidly address service requests
- Well defined processes to ensure the timely delivery and management of IT services
- Monitoring capabilities and escalation procedures to track consistency of services and SLA attainment
- (facilitated by CENTRE web-based Incident Management Software);
- Corporate commitment to support the delivery of Best Practices and quality of services;
ITG’s IT Service Management Offering Provides:
A simple IT Service Management system for Government and Business with certified Best Practices quality of service based on ISO, ITIL, and CMMI principles. These are tailored IT Support solutions to meet the specific needs of each company, agency and their customers.
ITG provides ITSM to federal agencies across the spectrum of seat management practices.
- Server hosting;
- Asset management and/or recovery;
- Infrastructure management;
- Help-desk support;
- Network, server, and desktop requirements analysis;
- Hardware / Software design and installation services and Data migration; Uninstalling of existing equipment;
- Specialized program support;
- Maintenance support;
- HW/SW and network discovery, analysis, and evaluation;
- Special access requirements analysis;
- Seat management solution design;
- System operations support;
- Guaranteed performance-based service;
- Unlimited number of offices and locations;
- Change, Release, Capacity, Availability and Asset Management;
- Site Survey and Configuration Planning;
- Complete security checklist;