Incident Management & Worldwide Helpdesk Support
ITG’s “Global Support Center” (GSC) offers a service delivery solution based on ITIL Incident Management Processes and CMMI and ISO standards. Our IT professionals in Falls Church, VA and the Global Support Center team provides triage support for:
- incident management;
- request fulfilment;
- event management and resolution;
Our infrastructure “satisfies” thousands of hardware systems and users world-wide with a proven tracked record of high customer satisfaction rating.
The ITG world-wide help desk facility which answers incoming calls as “Global Support Center GSC”, operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and accepts toll free calls via our US 1-877-223-6712 number.
ITG is an ISO 20000-1:2011 registered facility
State-of-the-Art IT Service Incident Management Helpdesk
Our solution centers on an ITIL certified Service Desk model that provides rapid response for our computer users’ service requests-wherever their geographic location may be.
Additionally, our skilled computer support engineers quickly and effectively resolve calls over the phone; using ITIL certified tools and technology to get users up and running fast. When desk-side computer support is needed, we select the nearest of our U.S. or Worldwide locations to dispatch a qualified support engineer; armed with everything needed-tools, software, equipment configuration, and asset information-to make the repair quickly and effectively.
Proactive approach in problem detection
Besides addressing customer inquiries effectively and efficiently, our solution includes proactive problem detection using our innovative system management tools to identify potential failures before they are even detectable by our users. Preventing an incident is even better than resolving it promptly.
Customer “First” Attitude.
We make it easy to engage with ITG since we implement a hassle-free, comprehensive start-up plan (Quick-Start) that gets the customer equipment or software in an on-line application immediately. From a complete site survey to a configuration analysis to personalised service from our Computer Support Consultants, we make the benefits of ITG’s service excellence immediate. As well, we follow through with frequent visits, “white glove” treatment, and continual building of relationships with our users.
ITG Helpdesk Support Features
- Worldwide IT service support
- U.S. based Global Support Center (GSC), located in Falls Church, Virginia with English Speaking Call center operators and Technical Account Managers (TAMs)
- Live Support available 24x7x365 or hours of coverage specified per contract
- Toll-free Help Desk Hotline number for end user call support
- Additionally, we identify all Service Requests by a Unique Service Request Number
- Also, an internal customer reference number works as an identifier for a service request
- The ITG Global Service Center (GSC) logs all service requests
- Finally, The GSC will monitor and update a service request until completion
Helpdesk Support Options
- Level 1 Support
- inbound calls, including emails or web portal requests, which are resolved during the initial communication with the end user
- Level 2 Support
- Inbound calls, including emails or web portal requests
- Dispatch of a local technician for onsite support, if phone/email resolution is not possible
- Level 3 Support
- Provides in depth technical support
- Resolves more complex issues remotely or onsite
- Provides feedback on solutions for Level 1 and Level 2 support
- Responsible for assisting with workarounds and developing solutions